Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Appalachian Trail in Great Smoky Mountains National Park (C) Harold Dossett, 2013

Monday, April 11, 2005

Good morning All,

At least it is still morning here.  I am in Las Vegas, NV.  Got here yesterday.  Spent the day before with Margaret, had a good visit, then went on my way.

I drove through a lot of wind on my way west.  Started as I was leaving Tulsa, OK, and got worse from there.  Stopped early  a number of days because of the wind.

I had lousy weather while in KY and traveling back west, but here in Vegas it is ideal.  55 degrees last night going to 78 today with 45% humidity and nothing but blue skies.  I will stay here a few days
before heading to St. George, UT and then heading to The Rim for the summer.

I am planing to see a doctor while in St. George.  Seems my Blood Pressure has been higher than normal (for me) the last month or so, so I will have it checked and go on meds if necessary and then monitor it
from there.  Will also have my cholesterol checked.  I know it is high, so might start meds for that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment