Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Appalachian Trail in Great Smoky Mountains National Park (C) Harold Dossett, 2013

Monday, May 23, 2016

Editor's note:  Just found that I had not posted this little item, so here it is, and just a few months late.  Will work on a new update!

Band saw mobility base

Been watching Youtube Vids about moving heavy shop tools around on wheels but then having them stable when using them so I added castors to my band saw.  works really great!

Removed  sun screen from the skylight to allow more light and heat in the kitchen for winter.  Makes a really big difference on both counts.

TV working again   ...   not

I flew to Florida for a few days to visit a brother, Jim.  JT made the trip from KY at the same time.  So, three brothers sat around and hashed out all of the political issues for the country and solve a great many world problems while we were at it.

Suzuki Axle replaced, above my pay grade so I had it done by professionals!

New to me Ipad.  I bought M's iPad II so she could get the latest one.

Suzuki, installed new front brake pads and had the rotors turned. (DIY)

11/4 Just got a letter from AZ Dept of Rev. The ongoing audit has been closed! But they didn't send me a check!

Been hauling water for five years now saving $3,700 after paying capital and operating expenses. That is about half way toward paying for the truck!  


No comments:

Post a Comment