Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Appalachian Trail in Great Smoky Mountains National Park (C) Harold Dossett, 2013

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January, 2017

Last month, Dec. 2016, I put my Florida Condo on the market after my long term tenet indicated that she was moving.  The value had more than doubled after the recession of a few years before so now is just a good time. Then on Christmas Eve I received a call with an all cash, full price offer, which I accepted.  Just waiting for closing now.

Just after Christmas I bought myself a new 4K monitor for the computer.  Took some fiddling but got everything working and it looks great.

Took less than a week, but I decided I needed a new computer with more speed to drive the new monitor so I ordered a Dell XPS 8910, with 16GB of memory.  That should do it.

H


No comments:

Post a Comment