Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Appalachian Trail in Great Smoky Mountains National Park (C) Harold Dossett, 2013

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday, March 17, 2013 
Destination: Neels Gap
Starting Location: Lance Creek camping area 
Today's Miles: 8.00 Trip Miles: 30.12 



  

 


 Hiked to Neels Gap and stayed at Blood Mountian Cabins, sharing a cabin with Nema, Icarus and Steady State. The hike up Blood mountain was tough, but down was tougher. Got settled in and found out the store was closed. Nema and Icarus shared their pizza with me and never did Red Baron pizza taste so good. (I went up for bagels and cream cheese next day.). A rash and chafing is starting to bother me. Nema Offer me her Gold bond and it helps. My cold is getting worse and chills are sitting in. Miserable night for sleeping.


 "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost" -J.R.R. Tolkien

No comments:

Post a Comment