Great Smoky Mountains National Park

Appalachian Trail in Great Smoky Mountains National Park (C) Harold Dossett, 2013

Monday, March 11, 2013

Wheels up in 22 hours


At 0600 MST tomorrow morning.  Last week it would have been 0700... darn DST!

Spending the night in a motel near PHX.

Question!  Just how many little bitty item, less than an ounce, can you find at the last minute to cram into your pack.  I have the cinch straps stretched as far as I can without breaking them!

Anxious to meet the Lucky 13th crowed.  Do we just love to temp fate, or what?

My pack comes in just over 30 pounds without water.  I do have a few items that will come out while on the trail, and a few that will go in.  But hey, I have to carry them all anyway, right?  A hat weighs the same on my head or in my pack, right?

TwoStix

No comments:

Post a Comment